Symptoms of Toxic Mold
The spores present in the air can damage your health. Many people are not aware of the fact that they inhale mold spores unless they fall sick. If you are exposed to the poisonous stachybotris spores, you can suffer from learning disabilities, bleeding lungs and heart problems.
In some people, symptoms observed are low-grade fever, wheezing and asthma. Following symptoms are observed in people, who are living in mold-contaminated surroundings:
- Bleeding from your nose
- Frequent headaches
- Problems related to inhaling
- Loss of weight
- Joint and muscle pains
- Enlarged glands in the neck area and under the arm
Other symptoms seen in people, who have higher exposure to mold are:
- Bleeding in the lungs
- Brain damage
Other Symptoms of Toxic Mold:
Not all of the molds are regarded as toxic molds. Toxic molds are also known as Mycotoxins. A person can be exposed to toxic mold in three ways:
1. By breathing in a mold spore infected environment.
2. If skin comes in contact with the moldy objects
3. Consuming foods infected from mold.
Some noticeable symptoms are:
2. Respiratory problems
3. Digestive problems
4. Pains and chronic aches
5. Throat problems