Danger of Mold
It seems hard to believe, but there is an acceptable level of mold indoors. The problem only begins when mold spores land on damp and wet areas inside the house; this would eventually lead to mold growth that would prove to be a health hazard to the occupants. The danger of mold reveals itself by means of exposure and inhalation.
Mold inhalation and exposure results in a variety of health problems. A person may experience allergic reactions, such as irritation of the eyes, nose and skin; headaches, dizziness and fatigue are also quite common. Long term and repeated exposure to mold can cause serious health conditions such as respiratory diseases, heart disease and cancer, which can be incapacitating and deadly.