Danger of mold: do-it-yourself cleaning
Do-it-yourself mold testing and mold cleanup are not advisable for homeowners. It is a fact that a mold problem is an urgent concern, but it should not be handled by inexperienced individuals. There are countless mold testing kits out there, ready to be used by homeowners who want to know about the level of airborne mold in the house.
However, only the testing equipment used by professionals give accurate results. Mold cleaning must also be left to professional mold contractors. Even dead mold is hazardous, so only the experts should deal with its removal. The lack of experience in mold cleanup and lack of protective gear can increase a person's exposure to mold, making him or her more at risk.
For More Details: Mold Remediation Equipments